Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Education that can applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- The ENPC 5th Edition textbook includes added content on dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live Virtual Simulation
- Patient experience videos
- Interactive lecture
- Electronic testing
Textbook: The ENPC 5th Edition provides fundamental pediatric emergency nursing content with expanded information including dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more. A valuable resource for future reference!
Online modules: Online modules with links to additional information are provided prior to the course date to let you learn at your own pace, apply what you learn and receive immediate feedback, and refer back to information at any time. The modules are a complete case study process — taking you through an entire sequence of care.
Patient experience videos: Learn from pediatric patients and their caregivers about real-life scenarios
Instructor-led classroom discussions and skills stations: ENPC is one and a half days of interactive, virtual learning that includes hands-on skill stations, games and other interactive exercises
Electronic testing: Electronic, open-book testing allows you to test in an environment that makes you most comfortable. No more test anxiety!
Why is ENA’s ENPC the right course for you?
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- The education you learn can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care
- ENPC courses available year-round in the comfort of your home.
- Earn 18.33 contact hours of CNE
- Participants must be an RN and possess a current unrestricted nursing license to receive verification
- LPNs and paramedics are eligible to attend all portions of the course except for the written and psychomotor evaluations. For this reason, they do not receive verification, but are awarded contact hours
Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) Provider Manual, 5th Edition (current edition) is required for the course and is available through your course director.