Participant virtual training slots are limited based on strict instructor-to-student ratios. Seats will be assigned to paid registrants in the order registration fees and materials are received. Rescheduling must be received in writing as noted below:
- All sales are final. Northwest Health Services – ResusMed, does not offer refunds once your order is complete.
- Please ensure you check the course, date, item, quantity and start time prior to making a purchase.
- If you are unable to attend the virtual course, you must contact the Training Center at Info@ResusMed.com 48 hours prior to the start time of the class. The Training Center Staff will move you to the next available course that works with your schedule. or issue a course credit. Course credits can only be applied to the same type of course, cannot be used by another person and must be used within 90 days of the missed course. Once a credit is applied, the student must attend that course. A credited course will not be refunded or credited a second time.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, there is a $35.00 rescheduling fee. Our staff will work to schedule you into the next available course that will work with your schedule.
- There are no refunds on class materials (books, ebooks, guides, etc.). Please ensure the correct material and quantity before ordering.
- Northwest Health Services reserves the right to cancel a class depending on weather, outages, or unforeseen circumstance. In the event of a cancellation, we will offer full refunds or priority rescheduling to a future course.
Contact us at info@ResusMed.com for questions related to rescheduling.