We specialize in bringing high quality TNCC training to your facility, on days and times convenient for you and your staff. This provides a significant savings in travel costs as well as letting your staff focus on learning in the convenience of their own facility.
We also offer the largest selection of course dates in our Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington classrooms.
Our courses taught by qualified emergency nurses, delivers the knowledge, critical thinking skills and hands-on training needed to keep trauma patients safe. The overall course objective is to improve trauma patient outcomes by providing nurses with foundational trauma knowledge, skills, and a systematic Trauma Nursing Process to guide trauma patient care.
After taking TNCC, nurses will be able to systematically assess the trauma patient, to intervene and/or assist with interventions, and to provide evidence-based trauma nursing care within the context of a trauma team.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest trauma nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
We are thrilled to announce ENA has just released TNCC, 8th Edition! Exciting new features, include:
- Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
- One and a half-day course
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live simulation
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations