Virtual TNCC training is delivered live via teleconference. All students are expected to have their videos on and be present for the entire class.
Virtual Course Start Times Each Day:
Pacific Standard Time: 6:30 a.m.
Mountain Time: 7:30 a.m.
Central Time: 8:30 a.m.
Eastern Standard Time: 9:30 a.m.
Day 1 of course will take approximately 9 hours, Day 2 including testing will take approximately 7 hours. These hours will highly depend on class experience levels, questions, etc.
This course taught by qualified emergency nurses, delivers the knowledge, critical thinking skills and training needed to keep trauma patients safe. The overall course objective is to improve trauma patient outcomes by providing nurses with foundational trauma knowledge, skills, and a systematic Trauma Nursing Process to guide trauma patient care.
After taking TNCC, nurses will be able to systematically assess the trauma patient, to intervene and/or assist with interventions, and to provide evidence-based trauma nursing care within the context of a trauma team.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest trauma nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
We are thrilled to announce ENA has just released TNCC, 8th Edition!
Exciting new features, include:
- Virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
- Interactive teaching strategies
- Electronic, open-book testing – No more test anxiety!
- Updated evidence-based provider manual
A variety of learning methodologies are included to cater to every learning style, including:
- Online modules
- Live simulation
- Instructor-led classroom discussions and skill stations
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
- macOS X with macOS 10.7 or later
- Windows 10
Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Surface PRO 2 or higher running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: For tablets running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+