Registration Form is at Bottom of Page
Virtual ENPC training is delivered live via teleconference. All students are expected to have their videos on and be present for the entire class.
Virtual Course Start Times Each Day:
Pacific Standard Time: 6:30 a.m.
Mountain Time: 7:30 a.m.
Central Time: 8:30 a.m.
Eastern Standard Time: 9:30 a.m.
Day 1 of course will take approximately 9 hours, Day 2 including testing will take approximately 7 hours. These hours will highly depend on class experience levels, questions, etc.
With the recent changes in course delivery to allow Virtual ENPC training of the 5th Edition curriculum, we are excited to share this learning experience with you.
Exciting features, include:
Ability to complete the entire course from the comfort of your couch… From anywhere in the world.
Pre-course virtual learning modules including avatar-based simulation
Interactive teaching strategies – Less death by PowerPoint!
Electronic, open-book testing completed after the course – No more test anxiety!
Updated evidence-based provider manual
Additional info can be found at: http://www.resusmed.com/faq-venpc/
Course Cost: $430.00
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
- macOS X with macOS 10.7 or later
- Windows 10
Note: For devices running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- Windows 8 or 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
- Surface PRO 2 or higher running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: For tablets running Windows 10, they must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+