This Part of the 2015 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) addresses cardiac arrest in situations that require special treatments or procedures
other than those provided during basic life support (BLS) and advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS).
- Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy
- Cardiac Arrest in Pulmonary Embolism
- Cardiac or Respiratory Arrest in Opioid Overdose
- IV Lipid Emulsion Therapy in Poisoning Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Arrest During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention